We Are Still Together - Says Hrithik

Hrithik Roshan with wife Susanne

Within last few days we all have heard lots of time that Hrithik Roshan is being friendly with his Kites co-star, the Mexican model cum actress Barbara Mori and is about split with wife Susanne.

Recently a leading newspapers printed article named Hrithik-Susanne split?” suggesting that the couple is set to apart. After reading the article Hrithik refused it and said that he is still together with wife Susanne as well as will soon go for a picnic with her and their kids.

“It is too funny! Yes, Suzanne shifted to her parents’ place with the kids two days ago and I was to join her on my return as there is a white ant treatment going on in my house and a section of my floor is being renovated. I’m with Suzanne right now having a picnic with my wife, kids and in-laws,” said Hrithik.

Also the spokesperson of Hrithik said, “It’s a circus… Just a sensational story and nothing else.”