Bipasha In Trouble With Her First Bengali Film

Bipasha Basu’s first Bengali film Shob Charitro Kalponik is almost ready to hit the theaters. But there is some conflict between Bipasha and the producers of the film. The producers of the film are not allowing the actor to lend her voice for her own lines. Someone else will dub her lines for the film.

After a much discussion the producers allows her to dub for only one print of the film that is going to be submitted to the National Awards. However, Bips is not ready to accept this. Bipasha is playing a role of most ambitious and challenging role ever in the film and don’t want someone else to dub for it.

Bipasha says, “No way will I allow this to happen to my first Bengali film. In fact one of the reasons why I waited so long to do a Bengali film was because I wanted to be sure I could carry off the lines.”

“But I’m very clear on this issue. I’ll not let the film be released with someone else’s voice. I know what that does to a performance. And I won’t dub only for the National Award print. I won’t dub for only one print. I want every print to have my voice,” adds Bipasha.